page 018

 

May 24th, 2008, 12:03 pm





  average rating: 4.88 post comment

*** THANK U 4 THE COMMENTS
*milk+assassin*, May 24th, 2008, 12:05 pm Reply

Advertisement, May 22nd, 2019, 7:07 pm Reply

Hell, you are not alowed to die! first you upload all the rest of this story before i'll allow you to!

This is comic is hilarious!! *presses fav button twenty times*

I love the eyes on the last panel *3*

Is he blushing? XD. Those are some girlish lookin' eyes for a boy...*stares*

No, you may not die, not until you're old and can't move and passed down j00r awesome skills to someone, mkay? Mkay.

omggggggg <3

XDD
Woahhhhh <333
I like guys with glasses... T3T

Lawl. (revives)

he has kingdom hearts eyes....lol
awesome art!!!

looool i thought sasha was doing an axel impression on the third panel at first

nooo dont die if you do who will supply us with our favourite biksa ):

Whoa-ly wow.

no. You can't die. If you do, I'll ressurect you and force you to finish this comic. And make you update regularly. Like, every day regularly.

I will make your un-life an undead hell.

OMG Shinigami eyes!!!

No dying D:
And oh
Haruhi moment! C:
(edit- @Toot: -snort- That too.)

ahahaha!!! LAWLZ XD Pretty boooy~!! I wasnt expecting that XD;;; *loves on*

This comic rules!
Best I've seen in a while. Can't wait to see whats gunna happen!

can lunge do the spooky octopus mouth thing too?!

Ninjies: yes.There's going to be 3 of em' octopus thingies.

this page rocks!!

Could it be Sooooki? What gorgeous eyes he hassess~

*3* jklsfhjkl; do want pretty boy plz.

pretty eyes are pretty *3*

uwaaah! his eyes are shooo pretty. >////<

*waits for soki*
@w@ <3

Parkourist... Isn't that the term for those people who do ninja-like trick jumps on/off of buildings?

<333 he's adorable! and dont die you kill me if u dont update the rest of the story

yanno, i liked Herz more before out favorite kitty boy got to him..............

surprise! beautiful girly eyes behind those thick glasses >.< adore

LOL~~ I love this comment. My absolute favourite part is the expression and the "EW". XD

wait doesnt herz mean heart or somethin in german??

OMG HE'S SO PRETTYTA;LKDFJAL;DKFJ

*rape* XD

Alex stole my happy face... or maybe it was the other way around.

On another note, Sunny's soooo purdy. *happy face*

Oh ho! Parkour!

I love the eyes.
About 80% of all people I know with glasses have beautiful eyes I would die for. The other 20% have tiny tiny eyes.

lol wow irony
my friend was just talking to me about parkour like 2 seconds before i started reading this

AXEL IN THE THIRD PANEL!!!!!!

AAAAHHHH THOSE BEAUTIFUL EYES! HE TOOK AWAY MY EYE VIRGINITY xD

Gurl you are so awesome with this comic!


post comment